We've received the new mill and are presently assembling it. On Kitbot 2, the solenoids and wifi are now working, and we tested the bot on the carpet. In terms of software, the team tested features on Github, and figured out how to make a change and commit it & push it. Lastly, on the ackerman steering styled bot, we installed the snow blower motor on a plate that will be attached to the frame. We made some spacers for it by using a hole saw in a plastic style material.
In the upcoming weeks, we hope to complete work on these bots and write up some procedures for the upcoming year. As a heads up, meetings are at 6-9pm on Tuesdays and 12-4 on Saturdays. Keep showing up when you can and happy building!